Decorative Wall Ideas For Living Room – Running out of decorating inspiration? Here are 46 wall art ideas to help break the magic in the living room.
1. Monotone print black and white images between your favorite words and definitions, tell your family’s journey to those who enter your home.
Decorative Wall Ideas For Living Room
“As a designer, I love simplicity. Color can influence our mood more than we usually think, which is why a monotone or two-tone palette feels fresh. – Residential interior architect Brynna Evans
Living Room Wall Decor Ideas You’ll Love
2. String Art Beautiful string art can be framed and hung on the wall to add texture to your decor. Stick to raw and neutral materials for a minimalist yet authentic feel. (Rope art is also great for a boho accent wall.)
3. 3D Flowers Volumetric flowers made of metal, paper or other materials can be combined to create a beautiful focal point.
4. Look for textured images to give a textured art space a more interesting look. Paper art works especially well. High quality designs will give you a DIY feeling (not really necessary DIY)!
“Design is visual and textile. Solid, knotty or soft details add a tactile factor and stand out on the wall.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Best Wall Decor Ideas
5. Botanical Prints Plant and foliage art reflects your love of greenery and adds light to your home. Choose the type of plant depending on where it grows for the desired mood; for example, palm trees will smell tropical! Add real plants and the same plants in the ground to spice up your home decor.
6. Group your images Choose smaller-than-usual drawings or paintings and group them together to create a unique talking point. The best things come in small packages. The small collection of wall art will be tilted to be seen and better appreciated by the guests.
7. String art is back! Code art is back and that’s a good thing. These intricate patterns add symmetry and beauty to your space.
“The intricate details of rope art draw you in, it truly is a work of art. The more you look at one of these pieces, the more you see – wall art that is sure to captivate guests.” – Residential Interior Architect Brynna Evans
How To Decorate Your Walls
8. Mirror, mirror Reflect the light and make the room more spacious by hanging the mirror on the wall. Bonus points if in a cool frame! (Make sure the glass is facing the window to maximize brightness.)
9. Tone on tone Art using subtle tones can be impressive without overwhelming the room. Look for neutral colors to enhance any space.
Are you looking for something special? Choose a framed canvas with a fun color palette to make your decor stand out. Transform a family room into a contemporary living room aesthetic by placing a large fabric over a coffee table.
“If you need to decorate a wall at a time, like everywhere else, canvas painting is your best bet. It is the most popular and easiest material to paint and sell on, so the choice is wall. Choose a style, color and themes. . It fits your personality!” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Amazon.com: Wlher Metal Wall Decor Metal Wall Art For Living Room, Handcrafted Gold Blue 3d Leaves Metal Sculpture Dimensional Home Wall Decoration, 48 Inches
11. Gallery Wall Do you have more than one piece of art you like? Collect various items that have something in common and then turn your wall into an art gallery.
12. Glitter and Charm You can’t go wrong with glitter, so double up on glitter photo frames and use them as backdrops for gorgeous decorations. Starburst figurines are the perfect complement to the living room decor. (Don’t forget the paint color either! Dark gray or soft cement will accentuate the calming effect of the metal.)
13. The beauty of horses. If you like horses, it would be easy to add them on the walls. Choose a large print that will dominate and surround the room.
“Horses are perfect in rustic, rustic and western aesthetics. I love a beautiful horse wall paired with a classic rustic leather sofa!” – Residential Interior Architect Brynna Evans
Wall Decor Ideas To Refresh Your Space
14. Wildlife in your home Bring your passion for wildlife into your home with framed photos of your favorite animals. Just like in real life, animals can bring out the best in people. To increase serotonin levels in the living room or dining room, choose calm scenes with peacefully roaming animals.
15. Just nature. A simple leaf, tree or flower print can set the mood in a room and show your interest in nature.
16. Take a flight Do you dream of a trip? Hang a framed airplane canvas or destination to-do list to keep travel inspiration close at hand. Moving mods on a blank wall is sure to inspire a living room design.
“Photographing anything in the sky, whether it’s a sunset, a sunrise, or just a group of clouds, is almost like a window. It also gives an airy feel and makes your room feel like an open air limitless retreat. – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Cozy Living Room Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas
17. Beautiful Ocean Add some freshness to your space with a beautiful ocean painting. Almost intangible, but not quite, the objects convey the true nature of the sea.
18. Go Big Giant art pieces can dominate a room – in a good way! Enjoy the super size of your favorite image. (After all, most wall spaces are the largest parts of the home and need art in the same mindset.)
19. Basic Images You don’t need to be fancy with your images. Just pick what you like and hang up.
“Sometimes the less concrete an image is, the more concrete we think about it. When art is open to interpretation, the more you can associate your personal thoughts with it. So, abstract art is a great chameleon and tell it exactly what you want it to. must.” do based on the style around you and the decor you choose.” – Residential Interior Architect Brynna Evans
Living Room Wall Decor Ideas
20. Shades of gray Paint in shades of gray suits any decor style, so take one or two paints and add other gray elements to unify the room. Against white walls, shades of gray can have a calming effect. Other neutral color schemes such as beige and cream have a similar effect, especially when mixed with gray to complement and accentuate different tones.
21. Abstraction There is something wonderful about abstract art because it allows you to interpret the meaning of the art for yourself.
22. Floor painting. Even if you can’t hang a picture on the wall, you can put it on the table. Try putting some of them together and then layer them for a unique look. (Think of these types of tables as wall shelves for your art!)
“Tilt walls are easy! No hammering, nails or drilling. It’s also a great way to fill an empty coffee table.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Living Room Decor Ideas
23. Black Frames Take your favorite photo and put it in a simple black frame to make it really stand out on the wall.
24. The color of happiness. You can decorate the entire room with the colors of your mural to create a sense of harmony. Common bright colors in wall art include pink, blue and green. But be careful in small living rooms: a bright tone is enough to brighten and dazzle your space.
25. Divider Panels Instead of using these panels to divide a space, hang them on the wall to give the room a unique look.
“Anything too tall increases the space. Ceilings make it appear higher, the air seems more open, and the eyes are raised, which is often synonymous with a better mood and well-being.” – Residential interior architect Brynna Evans
Amazon.com: 3d Metal Wall Decor Metal Wall Art Leaves, Modern Gold Home Decor Wall Sculptures
26. Beach memories do you love the beach? Bring some fun into your home with framed and felted photos of your favorite places. Take aesthetics beyond the walls – shell figurines and tropical plants will play with art.
27. Cactus prints. Succulents and cacti are an easy way to add some greenery to your space. Make your plants stand out with cactus prints on the wall.
28. Neutral A lightly toned paint works well with existing decor and also adds focus. Choose a neutral shade slightly darker or lighter (assuming it’s a different shade) than your walls to create a trendy vibe. For a little more color, try earth tones.
“Neutral colors are calming. A beige or earthy paint in any room is a great way to de-stress.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Wall Decor Ideas To Refresh Your Living Space
29. Charcoal drawing Charcoal is an amazing material. These images combine simplicity and sophistication, the perfect combination for wall art.
30. Leaves on the Wall Show your love of plants and paint giant leaves. You can collect and group several. The graceful veins, stems and shapes found in nature are works of art in themselves and stunning homes.
“Changing the textures you use can really enhance the style and taste. Personally, I like antique marble or ceramic panels.
Decorative wall cabinets for living room, living room decorative wall panels, decorative wall hangings for living room, decorative items for living room wall, decorative wall panels for living room, decorative wall art for living room, decorative wall lights for living room, decorative wall sconces for living room, decorative wall clocks for living room, decorative wall shelves for living room, decorative floating wall shelves for living room, decorative wall mirrors for living room
my name is Tomm, Happy to share about unique wall decor ideas