Home Decor Ideas For Living Room Walls – Is your decorating inspiration running dry? Here are 46 ideas for wall decorations for your living room.
1. Plain print Black and white images interspersed with your favorite words and their meanings share a family journey with those who enter the house.
Home Decor Ideas For Living Room Walls
“As a designer, I love simplicity. Color can affect mood more than we realize, so a monotone or two-tone palette is refreshing.” – Residential interior designer Brynna Evans
Affordable Home Decor Ideas
2. String You can add some texture to your decor by hanging a beautiful piece of string on the wall. Raw for a simple yet authentic style. Stay neutral. (Rope art makes a great boho wall accent.)
3. Three-dimensional flowers You can create a beautiful sign by combining three-dimensional flowers made of materials such as metal and paper.
4. Textured graphics Look for graphics that contain texture to give your space a more interesting feel. The paper art is excellent. The high-quality design will give you a DIY feel (no need to DIY).
“The design is both visual and textile. Jagged, bumpy or soft elements appear on the walls, adding something tangible.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
It’s So Good To Be Home Print Living Room Decor Wall Art
5. Art with botanical prints of plants and flowers reflects your love for greenery and adds light to your home. Depending on the mood you want, choose the type of plant based on where you want to plant it. For example, your hands will be tropical. Spice up the decor of your home by planting the same plant on the floor.
6. Group photos Select smaller-than-usual line art or drawings and group them together to create a unique theme. As the saying goes, the best things come in small packages. Visitors can take a closer look and better appreciate the small collection of wall art.
7. String art is back! String art is back. Good thing. These intricate designs add symmetry and beauty to the space.
“The intricate details of the rope are eye-catching. It’s a real work of art. The longer you look at these pieces, the more you see, it’s the kind of wall art that will captivate your guests.” – Residential interior designer Brynna Evans
The Top 34 Large Wall Decor Ideas For Living Rooms
8. Mirrors, Mirrors Place mirrors on the walls to reflect light and visually enlarge the room. Extra points for being in a beautiful frame! (Increase the contrast by pointing the mirror at the window.)
9. Tone on tone Art can impress with impressive tones without overwhelming the room. Find neutral pieces to enhance your space.
Are you looking for something special? Choose a framed canvas in a fun color palette to make your decor stand out. Transform your living room into a modern living room aesthetic by placing a large canvas on the coffee table.
“If you need a simple wall decoration, canvas is the best because it is everywhere. Canvas is the most popular medium, the easiest to paint and ready to sell. Choose style, color and audience. . . . fits your personality!” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Timeless Decor Ideas For Any Home
11. Gallery Wall Do you have more than one piece of art you love? Turn your walls into an art gallery by collecting different pieces that all have one thing in common.
12. Glitter and glitz Glitter can’t go wrong. So double up on a shiny photo frame and use it as a background for your stunning decor. The Starburst figurine is a great decoration for the living room. (Don’t forget the color of the paint either. Dark gray or soft cement evokes the calmness of metals.)
13. The beauty of horses If you love horses, putting them on the wall is not an easy task. Choose a large print to dominate the room and build around it.
“Horses create a rustic, textured, western aesthetic. I love a good horse wall art paired with a classic leather couch.” – Residential interior designer Brynna Evans
Best Rustic Living Room Wall Decor Ideas And Designs For 2022
14. Wildlife in your home Inspire a love of live animals in your home by framing photos of your favorite animals. As in real life, Animals can bring out the best in people. Choose soothing shots of animals running leisurely to boost your serotonin mood in the living room or dining room.
15. Simple nature A simple picture of a leaf. A photo of a tree or flower can set the mood for a room and show interest in nature.
16. Do you dream of flying? Put a stop to travel inspiration by hanging a framed canvas of an airplane or destination with a to-do list. Mobility on a blank wall will inspire your living room design.
“When you photograph the sky, whether it’s a sunset, sunrise or clouds, it looks like a window. It’s airy and makes the room feel like a borderless retreat.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Wall Art Ideas
17. Cool Sea Cool your space with beautiful pictures of the sea. Ingenious, yet almost perfect, elements capture the true nature of the sea.
18. Go for great art A gigantic piece of art can make a great statement in a room. You can enjoy your favorite picture in a larger size. (After all, most wall space is the largest part of the house and requires art with the same attitude.)
19. The base image doesn’t have to match your image. Choose what you like and connect.
“Sometimes the less detailed an image is, the more accurate it is.” The more detailed our thoughts on this topic. The more we interpret art, the more we can attach our own thoughts to it. Therefore, abstract painting is a good choice. Environmental design and layout. Specify exactly what you want depending on the material.” – Living Space interior designer Brynna Evans
The Top 52 Wall Decor Ideas
20. Shades of gray Gray paint goes well with any style; So take one or two paintings and add other gray elements to bring the room together. Shades of gray can have a calming effect on white walls. Other neutral color combinations, such as beige and cream, give a similar effect. It can complement and create a variety of shades, especially when combined with gray.
21. There is something about abstract painting that attracts attention because you can interpret the meaning of the artist yourself.
22. Layered paintings The painting cannot be hung on the wall, but it can be placed on the table. Combine multiples and layer them to create unique shapes. (Think of this type of table as a wall shelf for your artwork.)
“Tilting wall art is very simple. No hammers, nails or drills required. It’s also a great way to fill an empty side table.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Jolly 3 Joint Modern Abstract Gold Gray Wall Art Decor Canvas Painting Prints Pictures Artwork Home Decor For Living Room Dining Room Bedroom Golden Leaves
23. Black Frames Frame your favorite photos in black frames to make them really stand out on your wall.
24. Fun colors You can coordinate the entire decor of the room with the color of the wall decoration. Bright colors commonly found in murals include pink, blue, and green. But be careful in the small living room. Rays of light from bright colors brighten up the space and make it stand out.
25. Divider panel Use this panel to hang on the wall instead of dividing the space to create a unique look.
“One that is too long lengthens the space. The ceiling seems higher, the air is more open and the eye catches the eye. It usually equates to luck.” – Residential interior designer Brynna Evans
Amazon.com: Beach Pictures Wall Art Canvas Prints Seascape Poster Bathroom Decor Blue Ocean Green Tree Painting For Living Room Bedroom Home Kitchen Decoration 20×40 Wooden Frame Natural Landscape Artwork: Posters & Prints
26. Beach Memories Do you love beaches? Frame your favorite spots and go home with messy photos. See also Beauty behind the wall. Shell sculptures and tropical plants will make your art stand out.
27. Cacti Prints Succulents and cacti are an easy-to-maintain way to add some greenery to your space. Highlight your plants with a cactus wall print.
28. Neutral paintings provide a focal point while blending well with existing décor. For a trendy vibe, choose a neutral shade that is slightly darker or lighter (as long as it is a different color) than the walls. For more color, try earthy shades.
“Neutral is reassuring. Painting any room a beige or earthy color is a lovely way to de-stress.” – Residential interior designer Courtney Marquez
Small Living Room Ideas To Maximise A Tiny Space
29. Charcoal drawings Charcoal is a wonderful medium. These paintings combine simplicity and sophistication, making them the perfect combination for wall art.
30. Leaves Show off the happiness of your plants with a giant leaf painting on the wall. Multiples can be collected and grouped. delicate plants found in nature; The stems and shapes are works of art in themselves and awe-inspiring in the home.
“You can really add style and sophistication by changing the textures you use. I love antique marble or ceramic tiles.
Decor ideas for living room, home decor for living room, home decor ideas for living room, decor for walls living room, modern home decor ideas for living room, home decor ideas for small living room, diy home decor ideas for living room, home decor for living room walls, grey walls living room decor, living room decor ideas for walls, home decor ideas for living room pinterest, simple home decor ideas for living room
my name is Tomm, Happy to share about unique wall decor ideas